Pokemon go is the latest craze in the market; it is a virtual game which requires you to step out of your home and walk around in the nearby areas in search of a pokemon. Catching a pokemon is not easy it requires a lot of running around; when a pokemon appears on your screen you need to tap the pokemon and then throw a pokeball to try and catch that pokemon. It is easier to find pokemon’s outside rather than inside the house; outside your house you will start seeing pokemon gyms, pokestops and obviously a pokemon. As there is no in built tutorial for playing the game we have for you a few pokemon go cheats and tricks, which will help and guide you in playing the game.
Tricks for the game
- It is better if you get Pikachu as the starter pokemon; it does take a little bit of hard work but it is worth the effort.
- While playing pokemon go, one can increase the number of pokemon appearing near you by using the lure module; this attracts a pokemon to a pokestop.
- While playing this game you will see pokemon icons on your screen; on tapping on the area you will see larger picture and all pokemon’s near you.
- Pokemon go is free to play but there are plenty of in-app transactions that can be made this helps you in earning pokecoins. You can even win pokecoins by winning battles at the gyms.
- Activate the battery saver mode before playing pokemon go as it uses a lot of phone’s features so it drains a lot of the battery.
- You need to move around to catch pokemon’s so you have to walk or run near your house but you can still use a cycle to do so or any other slow mode of transportation.
- Visit pokestops in order to catch the pokemon; it is here that you can easily catch a pokemon.
- Most of the pokemon’s are found behind the rustling leaves so one should try and go near them, this will help in catching the pokemon’s easily.
Even if there is no in-built tutorial available with the game; these tricks will really help one in catching a lot of pokemon’s. Pokemon go fever can be seen everywhere so the competition has become tough. Use these tricks and keep catching as many pokemon’s as you want or can.